Slurp Lightens Up! A Major Re-branding and New Features for Slurp.co.uk
Slurp has unveiled a huge brand overhaul – the result of 6 months of market research and client consultation. All of our 10,000+ pages have been completely re-designed. The result (we hope!) is a platform that is lighter, brighter, easier to navigate with loads of additional features.
The new site has:
- A lighter and brighter design on every page.
- Re-designed homepage with clearer and more impactful scrolling promotions.
- New Drop-Down Menus introduced and internal navigation re-organised.
- Cork Point balances shown in Customer Baskets.
- Checkout overhauled and simplified.
- New one click ‘re-order’ function in Account Management section
- New ‘Mini Homepages’ introduced for Fine Wines, Beers and Spirits.
- New separate and dedicated Twitter feeds for: Fine Wine, Beers and Spirits.
- SlurpChat incorporated into every page. Social media sharing on all products.
- SlurpVision tasting videos embedded into Product home pages.
- A Fine Wines trading platform with scrolling ticker (WineTrader).
In order to engage Slurpers with the new site we are this week offering FREE DELIVERY on all purchases and we are entering anyone who buys from us this week into a grand draw to win a £300 case of wine (announced on Sunday at 10pm).
There will also be a major social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter to promote the new site – as well as a communication to all Slurp customers.
Please let us know any thoughts, comments or feedback … we would really appreciate it. The new platform is a major step forward in Slurp’s quest for market leadership in dedicated online wine, beer and spirit sales in the UK.